Monday, November 7, 2011
it's been awhile. here's the recipe! :)
5 egg whites
1 cup of caster sugar
300 ml of whipping cream
Half of Dragonfruit (sliced)
Plain flour for dusting
- Preheat oven to 180 degC
- Whisk egg white until soft peaks form
- Add sugar gradually while whisking the mixture into a meringue
- lightly dust the baking pan
- spread the meringue into the baking pan
- Flatten the top of the meringue
- bake the meringue at the heat of 100 degC for an hour
- Spread whipping cream on the baked meringue
- Decorate with Strawberries, blueberries and Dragonfruit
-unlocked @ 2:46 AM
Monday, February 28, 2011
hey i'm back!
so sorry that i've been away from blogger for a SUPER LONG TIME! so sorry!
i'm now studying animation in a school located on the central of singapore and i've been updating about my school life in another blog: http://zeeliciously-me.blogspot.com/
do check out some of my illustrations and animation project! I'm going to be a second year student soon! :D
anyway! one of classmate made me pizza. it reminds me of one of the recipes i've posted in here.
I've given him the rating 5.0/10. he gave me when the cheese is half-cook. =.= anyway, he says i should try his sandwich someday. maybe i should. hehehe. another update in here would be good!
tips: let the bread pizza cooked in a very low heat in the pan so that both meat and cheese could be cook at the same time!
-unlocked @ 2:37 AM
hey i'm back!
-unlocked @ 2:37 AM
Sunday, January 17, 2010
Chocolate Muffins! :D
hey hey! sorry for not updating my blog! I've been busy over my exams and results a couple of months ago and now i am worrying over my application to ITE. Anyway, i have another recipe to share with you! This is for all chocoholics! :D
Yummy yummy isn't it? When i was in secondary 2, my class were taught how to bake muffins. Trust me, this is one of the easiest recipe! but of course, this is not entirely my recipe. I got them from my old Home Economics textbook and had change the recipe just a little. ;D It's called "Chocolate Muffins".
100 g self raising flour, sifted
25 g sugar
2 dessertspoon milk
1 small egg beaten
50 g butter/margarine, melted
1 rounded tablespoon chocolate chips
1/4 teaspoon vanilla essence
170 g chocolate convertures milk droplets
- preheat oven to 190°C
- Put chocolate covertures milk droplets in a heatproof bowl. Set bowl over a pan of almost boiling water, making sure the water is not touching the base of the bowl. Leave it to melt, then remove from the heat and stir the mixture until smooth
- Meanwhile, put the sifted flour into the mixing bowl and make a well in the centre.
- Mixed the egg, milk, melted butter, sugar and vanilla essence. Stir well and pour it into the flour. Stir with a wooden spoon.
- Mix in chocolate chips
- Place the cake cups in the patty pin.
- Spoon the mixture into the cake cups.
- Bake at 190°C for 10 – 15 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack to cool.
- Spread melted chocolate droplets over the top of each cake and decorate it with rainbow sprinkles
-unlocked @ 8:16 PM
Saturday, October 24, 2009
this is my first recipe. i know many people had done this before but i just want to share this to others who never know what this is. This is sausage slice (below). I usually have this for supper because firstly i am not a big eater. but you can make this for breakfast too. I don't know whether to say that making this is simple because i myself don't know. :D
So here's the recipe.
- Heat the pan on a low heat.
- Spread tomato sauce on the bread.
- Put the bread on the pan.
- Add as much slices of sausages as you can if you want. (be careful of the hot pan.)
- Add some cheese on top of the sausages. (You can use cheese slice. It's much easier. You can tear up the slices.)
- Add a bit of black pepper
- Cover the pan.
So you wait until the cheese really melt then you serve it :D
-unlocked @ 11:51 PM
Wednesday, September 9, 2009
My littl diary on things i baked :) cakes, muffins, cookies and pies :) i will be providing recipes too :)
Labels: first :)
-unlocked @ 1:08 AM